Advanced strategical Analysis
CNS Envision enables efficient remote review of data recorded from the CNS Monitor. Customize multimodal displays, prune data, and make annotations to streamline your review experience. Easily export patient data to third party software for advanced statistical analysis.
The clinical version of CNS Envision is currently only available in the US. Outside of the US, CNS Envision may be used only for research purposes under IRB-approved study protocols and it may not be used for the diagnosis of any patient.
System Key Features:
- Built-in library of ACNS terminologies for convenient annotation
- Review cEEG and video alongside multimodal physiology
- Prune neurophysiologic and video data to streamline archiving and storage
- Customize displays to meet your needs
- Export data to Matlab and ICM+ for advanced statistical review
- View charts that summarize quality-of-care
MOBERG® CNS Monitor
The Moberg CNS Monitor brings time-synchronized, high resolution multimodal data to the bedside. Display continuous EEG alongside systemic physiology from over 30 ICU devices. Customize state-of-the-art displays to meet each patient’s unique needs.
How can we help you?
Send us a request via our contact form or find your local Sales Representative or Distributor. We look forward to your message!