Almaty, Kazakhstan – Ennoca Medical presents the NEUROWERK product line to an international audience.
For more than 25 years, the Kazakhstan International Healthcare Exhibition (KIHE) has been the largest platform for achievements in the field of scientific and practical medicine and pharmacy in Central Asia. The “KIHE” is supported by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty Akimat (National Health Authority of Almaty), the National Medical Association and the Eurasian Medical Association. Co-organizer was the Kazakh clinic StandartNeuro.
As part of the KIHE on 16th May 2019, a seminar for doctors on the topic of “Neurochrgiotic treatment of epilepsy” was held. Our local distributor “Ennoca Medical” accompanied the workshop and demonstrated during the training various examination methods at the NEUROWERK EEG. As speakers for the course, a number of national and international experts were recruited:
- Nazira Asanovna Zharkinbekova – Candidate of Medical Sciences, Head of Department of Neurology, Medical Academy of South Kazakhstan (Shymkent).
- Dr. Viktor Alekseevich Chadaev, neurologist-epileptologist, head of the laboratory for the pre-surgical diagnosis of epilepsy at the N. St. Luke (Moscow).
- Alikhan Amrullakhovich Alikhanov – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Head of Department of Radiation Diagnostics of the Russian Children’s Hospital of the Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation.
- Igor Germanovich Vasilyev, – Candidate of the Medical Sciences, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Chief Neurosurgeon of the Pediatric Neurosurgery Department of the Republican Children’s Clinical Hospital.
- Chingiz Sakaevich Shashkin – PhD, Functional Neurosurgeon, Head of the Standard Neuro Clinic (Almaty).
The experts reported within interesting presentations on their experience in the treatment of epilepsy, neurodegenerative diseases and on the opportunities and perspectives of stereotactic and functional neurosurgery.
Chingiz Sakaevich held a hands-on workshop to talk about various diseases that can be diagnosed with NEUROWERK devices.
Micromed would like to thank all interested parties for their great interest in the NEUROWERK product line. We also thank our distributor “Ennoca Medical” for the successful presentation and the support of the workshop on site.
More information about this event can be found here…